Friday, July 08, 2011

Polyeast Records confirms Hyun-joong's Breakdown Philippine Promo Tour on August 25

Cr: Polyeast@FB

More details soon from Polyeast. Honestly I can't tell if I'm happy about this or not. One thing to not be happy about is this event almost coincides with the TFS Asia Tour. They're both happening this coming August which is next month, that's not too far anymore. These two events mean more spending especially if you wanna attend both events.  Of course, you would want to attend both right but that wouldn't be practical since it will cost you both your arm and leg. In a poor country like the Philippines attending both is not a good choice. I'm sure the TFS event would need fans to buy TFS products worth thousands to be eligible for the draw for the autograph and photo session. But what if you weren't lucky enough to be chosen out of for instance 150 fans? What will happen to your money? Of course, they're forever gone and you would just go home without even an autograph or a photo session. Sad right?

And about the Breakdown Promo Tour, I'm afraid that people from " cannot be mentioned " will do what they're good at which is taking advantage of their so-called positions. I'm really afraid that they will immediately put themselves as some of those people who will get an autograph or a high-five from Hyun-joong. This is very much likely to happen and I would hate it too much to see. I just wish that the promo event would allow many fans to have an autograph and high five with Hyun-joong and not rely on draw anymore. I also hope that they wouldn't ask fans to buy albums again. I hope that so long as you have an album limited, normal or Philippine version then you're allowed to participate. All fair right?! I'm crossing my fingers.