Wednesday, July 13, 2011

110711~ SSH at 'The Front Line' VIP Premiere

 Eotokke! I didn't get to see these photos last night since I slept a little early than usual. This was at the premiere of Go Soo's movie Front Line this Monday. Oh my God, so very handsome at the premiere with his chic and fashionable black top and dark gray pants and with a gorgeous brown shoes. My oppa is so fashionable and always very handsome. I don't get the injured forehead they're talking about. It seems like just an insect bite since it's quite red but it's just a single red dot. Other say it's a pimple. So what if he has a pimple, that means he's human.  Nevertheless, he never fails to give us an awe dropping expression. So does this appearance mean that he's about to announce his next project? Could it be a drama, maybe accepting Forget Me Not? Or a movie? There isn't anything new on Forget Me Not. I wonder if he accepted the offer. 

Cr: TSH+as tagged