Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jay Chou describes his ideal: gentle, listens to him and worships him, 18 is most suitable

Source: People

According to Taiwan's "Chinatimes", when Jay Chou, who was crowned king at the GMAs, was interviewed, apart from revealing that he will be filming "Secret 2" next year, he didn't rule out the possibility of working with former richest in Taiwan Terry Guo and Cher Wang. Jay Chou has always been secretive about his love life, he said his break up with Patty Hou was an ideal breakup, he is also happy that Jolin Tsai has found a good partner, he wants to get married by 35 and so has made his ideal known, besides needing to be gentle, listens to him and worships him, he thinks girls aged 18 or 20 suit his current mental age the most.

According to the report, at the Golden Melody Awards which was held just last month, Jay Chou took home Best Male Artist and Best Chinese Album, with it being the first time he personally went up to collect the Best Male Artist award, Jay Chou couldn't hide his joy, he said that he was overjoyed to have won this award and that it was on par with when he won an award when he first debuted, "The year before last, I won but I didn't attend so I didn't get this feeling of excitement, after winning the Best Male Artist award, I thought I wouldn't be winning it again, but who would have thought I'd win it!"

But Jay Chou revealed that he was actually thinking JJ Lin was going to win Best Male Artist, "I've heard him live, his pitch and technique are very good, when we were sitting offstage together, I said to him 'It's definitely you', in the end I won, I felt a bit embarrassed."

At this time's Golden Melody Awards, Jay Chou didn't interact with his ex-girlfriend presenter Patty Hou, but the two still became the focal point of the media and audience, talking about Patty Hou's marriage, Jay Chou sincerely said: "I'm very happy for her, we had an "ideal breakup", I'm offering congratulations to both, he looks like a good man, she's suited to someone who has time to be with her, being my girlfriend is tiring because I give too much of my time to the entertainment circle."