Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Princess Merchandise Drama Guide photos

Credit: TSH 

Gosh, I love the first photo. So cute my oppa! I didn't know this was an imitation of Wonder Girl's song So Hot. I saw him doing this in a BTS before. Kim Tae-hee is laughing so hard simply because of this. Really and seriously, they make a great great couple. They compliment each other in a positive, charming and bright way. He makes her laugh a lot and she couldn't help but laugh when he makes a joke or something. They make each other happy. 

The third and fourth photo, he was probably goofing around. LOL at the 5th photo, what expression is that?! And of course, that photo of him with Kim Tae-hee comfortably lying her head on his warm shoulder with a smile. Oh my, it simply makes me smile. I think this is the photo I saw from a computer desktop from Tumblr. Geez, please get married will you?! The second to the last photo is another top favorite, he just looks so young. My oppa you're ageless.