Tuesday, July 26, 2011

110726 Seung-heon oppa updated his Me2day today!!!

I'm so happy to see this. It's great to hear news from him, himself. It's nice that he's in good health and is all well. I miss you oppa! Palli, choose that next project now though I've been watching East of Eden and currently at episode 14 out 56 episodes so the longing is being lessened cause I get to see him there. At least something to perk me up before I face the bad news tomorrow. I'm ready for it.

http://me2day.net/storms09/2011/07/26#18:55:06

여러분!정말 오랜만입니다!다들 건강하시죠?비가많이오네요~더운날씨 잠깐이나마 이 비가 더위를 식혀주면 좋겠네요~저도 아주 건강하게 잘지내고있습니다!빨리 멋진작품에서 만나요~그래서 요즘 고민이 많다는~ㅎㅎ 다들 항상건강하시고 행복하세요!^^<촬영장한컷>

translated by MIC_LARGE@承希字幕组/TSH
各位!真的好久不见啦!大家身体都还好吧?雨下的好大啊~希望在这炎热的天气里哪怕是暂时的,雨能消散这暑气也挺好的~我也非常健康的过的挺好的!快点在帅气的作品中见面吧~所以最近苦恼也好多~哈哈 大家都要健康幸福哦!^^<在片场的照片>
 

hi all! really long time no see! Are you all well? it was such a heavy rain~ though it may be temporary, but hope it's good to have the rain drives the heat away during this hot weather~ i'm also in good health and all well! hope to see you soon in a nice new work~so recently felt troubled~ haha everyone please be healthy and happy! (at the shooting set)