Friday, April 15, 2011

The Royal Wave in the Philippines!

The Philippines is known to be very fond of Asian dramas especially Korean dramas. Like me, I'm not just fond of K-dramas, I'm an addict. It's always so refreshing to watch K-dramas because they're definitely not like our teleserye's. They're funny, very creative, less of too much drama and of course great stories and great actors. And of course, My Princess will bring us more than these. With this marks the very first collaboration between two of the most prominent and respected big stars from Korea, Hallyu star Song Seung-heon and one of Korea's natural beauties Kim Tae-hee. It definitely brings a  new and refreshing pairing to look forward too. 

I've finished the drama and I loved it a lot! It's one of the best this year for sure and one of the most funny romantic-comedy K-drama I've ever watched. It's such a delight to watch SSh and KTh to the point that they make me and the rest of thousands of fans feel that it's more than just acting and that they could be really showing real emotions already. Hehe!

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/03/26/11/korean-drama-my-princess-premieres-abs-cbn-monday
Updated as of 03/26/2011 4:59 PM 



Korean drama 'My Princess' premieres on ABS-CBN on Monday

MANILA, Philippines – This year’s biggest Korean drama “My Princess” is set to have its grand debut on ABS-CBN on Monday (March 28 ).

“My Princess” tells the story of Lizelle played by Korea’s very own Kim Tae Hee. She is just an ordinary student who makes a living out of dressing up like a princess.

Since she was a child, she has always dreamt of being with her father but her world fell apart upon learning that he had already died.

Eventually, Lizelle discovers that she has royal blood.

She meets Ethan, played by Asia’s premiere actor Song Seung Hun, who is a rich diplomat and is against the restoration of the monarchy.

Because of the clashing interests of their families, they start having petty quarrels and disagreements.

But unexpectedly, they fall in love with each other.

The romantic love story "My Princess" will start airing on March 28 right before "Mula Sa Puso."

***

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/my-princess-on-philippine-tv/
March 27, 2011 9:09 pm expectozac

My Princess on Philippine TV

Pampanga, Philippines – After the successful airing of Cinderella’s Sister on Philippine TV which caught the hearts of every viewer comes another fairytale drama that will surely be loved by Filipino fans which is “My Princess” that will be airing tomorrow March 28.2011/5pm Philippine Time. A lot of Korean dramas like The Baker King, My Girl,Green Rose, Cinderella’s Sister, Boys Over Flowers, Lovers In Paris, He’s Beautiful, Perfect Match, Stairway to Heaven, Endless Love, Full House, Queen Seon Deok, Jumong, Princess Hours and many others were already aired in the Philippines which garnered high viewing ratings. This proves that Filipinos really embrace Asian dramas because aside from Korean dramas, Taiwanese dramas like Meteor Garden and Hot Shot, and Japanese drama like Gokusen were also aired.

Another impact why this drama(My Princess) will be a big hit on Philippine TV is because of the special appearance of Gi Kwang( BEAST Member). As we all know K-Pop music was dominating Philippines at present time and continuous growing and BEAST was very popular in Philippines and other K-pop group. Another thing is that the remake of Green Rose was currently airing in Philippine tv produce by the partnership of ABSCBN and SBS

My Princess was about Lee-Sul is a woman who enters college later than other girls....

WRITTEN BY: ED DAVE MORRIS DE MESA/ ASSOCIATE WRITER