Tuesday, April 26, 2011

09.12.17 Four Hallyu Kings at the Tokyo Dome

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is totally crazy right? Four Hallyu kings in one event, just how awesome is that! If only money wasn't an issue and if I had known about this last year, I would have flown to Japan right away! Gosh, imagine seeing Song Seung-heon and Won Bin together. Jesus, that's a dream coming true right at my very eyes. And it would be a delight to see Lee Byung-hun as well. But of course my two top oppa's would make me the happiest person alive!

According to the World Journal, quoting Japan’s Newsen Sports News. On December 17, 2009, Lee Byung Hun, Jang Dong Gun, Song Seung Heon, and Won Bin will be performing two back-to-back concerts at the Tokyo Dome.

Performances include showing a short film by the director of April Snow, and the guys will sing, act in short plays/monologues, and participate in interviews.