Saturday, August 28, 2010

My 2nd Most Favorite Person in the Whole World

Something random again although still K-pop related. I just want to post this really beautiful photo of my second bias in the whole world,second most favorite and important person to me. 

This photo is just awesome. I always love black and white photos,especially when the subjects are my favorite persons in the world Leader Hyun Joong and Kibum. He just keeps on getting more handsome by the days. I specifically love the left photo. He's becoming more and more like his brother physically but of course, he's still more handsome for me no matter what others say. 

And soon, I'm gonna see him again after 3 months! I'm excited because I've missed him a lot and U-kiss of course. I hope you've been well and happy. I suddenly remember that emo tweet when it was raining in Korea when he said, that the weather changes the mood of people or is it him that quickly changes that's why he needs to live life to the fullest.

SEE YOU SOON MY 2ND FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD!

HAPPY 2 YEARS OF KISSES!!!!!!!
My heart just fell again. LOL!