Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kim Hyung Jun leaving for Singapore

CR: prettyboyjun

He looks a bit formal at the airport. I'm actually wondering why the sudden change. Is this part of his new image as instructed by his new agency S-Plus Ent.? I'm just not used to it, I mean because he's always very casual at the airport. He's the most casual of all the five. He's seen often wearing just jeans and a Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse tee with cap sometimes. He's even in slippers sometimes  and of course his sleeveless shirts. 


But now he's wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and formal slacks even his shoes. I don't know if it's appropriate or it just went overboard. Don't hate me,just my thought but he's still handsome of course. And we better get rid of that sunglasses because he was still wearing it even at 10:00PM in Singapore.