Monday, August 30, 2010

Food Trip

I was annoyed and irritated and I still am until now. That's why I've treated myself to delectable sweets last Wednesday and Saturday. I wanna stay outside the house as long as possible whenever I'm out. I'm totally annoyed by people at our house. And I think these sweets were able to ease my annoyance a bit. 

I went to SM San Lazaro last Wednesday to pay for the High Cut magazine and I tried Red Ribbon's Halo Halo Roll and Blackforest Frappe. I wanted to go for Starbucks but I wanted to try Red Ribbon's coffee frappe and that Halo Halo Roll. It was so delicious, I wanted to buy a whole Halo Halo Roll. The frappe was good too and it's not as pricey as Starbucks of course.


On Saturday, I went to Ortigas because this friend of Jen called me about a part time work. But sadly, I just wasted my time there. The only good thing that happened that day was I saw Osang, my block mate in college.She's been doing freelance too but events and she told me they're handling the Rain and U-kiss concert at MOA Open Grounds. 


So after a wasted time and effort, I went to Megamall to buy a new optical mouse and went to Pancake House. Ate Rips, Cris and me ate at Pancake House last Friday so I wanted to try their pancakes. I remember Ji-hoo when he cooked pancakes for Jan-di in Boys Before Flowers. 


Like they say, when you're feeling bad just eat and you'll feel better. The pancake, the roll and the frappe really made me feel better. But still I'm annoyed.





Caramel Banana Walnut Pancake - Pancake House


Halo Halo Roll and Black forest Frappe  - Red Ribbon