Monday, August 30, 2010

Photos from the Story of Four Flowers Photo Exhibit

Credits to blog.daum.net/elley0606

I have this photobook, it comes with a behind the scenes DVD. I remember this is the most expensive SS501 Kim Hyun Joong item I ever bought. Back when I saw this online, it wasn't available on YesAsia because it's only sold in Japan that time. 

Then I saw someone selling it on multiply at Php6,000. Freaky right, so expensive but luckily I found someone selling at a lower price but the same very good quality. I bought this  at Php4500 but it's really worth it. It's worth more than my money because I wasn't expecting it to be big and thick and of course so damn beautiful. 

It really would have been nice for me to see the photos from the photobook turned into huge photos. Dang, I'm gonna steal those Hyun Joong photos if I were here.

One of my most treasured possessions. 
 






Can I bring the Hyun Joong picture home?!