Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lights in Makati





Every 6:30pm,Ate Irene and I began to move our way home.We always take the underpass to cross from Salcedo St. to Ayala. It always strike me so pleasantly whenever I see these lights in Ayala Avenue. It never fails to amazed me everytime I see them. It's only here in Makati that I see these kinds of christmas lights. I don't see them anywhere not even here in Manila. I love those star shaped christmas lights that looked like they were skins of the trees. They really glow at night and I really like looking at them.

I think I'll have to remember these nights in Makati and those christmas lights always. It's because they were also the times when we used to go home together. We used to do this then,when he started working in Makati. Although,he bugs me most of the time cause he can't even wait for me. When I get there he's already at the front of the line of passengers waiting for the shuttle. He's not really a gentleman to be all honest about it.

I did have good times in Makati because of Ate Irene and others I have met while I was there. I had really startling moments with him and that this has started the new way we treat each other. And the christmas lights on those trees that makes me remember that there's light in every unexpected slump of our lives.However,I don't see myself getting back there anytime soon. But those lights,I will always love to see again.