Monday, May 07, 2007

Reconciled?

May 7,2007 around 6:30PM

Should I call this reconciliation or what?!Dunno. Let's just assume it was okay.Atleast I didn't eat up my pride cause I wasn't the first one to "make paramdam" right! Cause it wasn't really only my fault. I was again doing my rounds at home,cooking and dishwashing. I did not have my phone with me. Someone's using it so I had no clue that someone's texting me. When I managed to get hold of it,I had four messages,all from the same person.( THE INSENSITIVE!)He said that he's coming by to u know give the claiming stub but that was 6:30PM and I read his text at 7:30PM.And his following text said that he was now outside and saying that I should reply. But ofcourse when I went out to see him,he wasn't there cause he already went home. Now,tell me my conscience,am I making him feel taken for granted? Maybe,quite. Sometimes,he needs to feel this once in a while. Then I said, he should just come some other time since he went home already. And that he shouldn't come from 6Pm to 8PM but too late he was already outside. I went out and he was there,so far from the gates of my house. At first, I screened him before going to him. And he had this new phone again! From his sweetheart Fabio again?!What's with him changing phones from time to time?!Nagyayabang ata to eh!

We acted like nothing happened. We're really weird. We fight and the next day we're okay without even any explanations or sorrys.We talked like we're very ok. We talked like I wasn't angry at him before. We talked like he didn't act "paimportansiya" before.I was used to him getting away like air so fast so I initiated it that he should go. But supringsingly, he said I should stay so we can talk. So fine with me we talk. About many things,why the hell is he telling everyone that I was a Cum Laude.His new damn gorgeous phone.His condo? That he's bored and he wants me to go there. That I'm pushing him to Jacky.That he didn't make sundo Jacky.His sisters uniform and school opening. Just those. And he was so makulit at making reminders that I should text him.

I don't really understand this kind of relationship we have or have we?!It's so weird and unusual cause we're not committed yet he's making me act like one.I can't figure him out. He's my friend yet I do not know still how his mind works since we weren't close during highschool. I just hope this kind of way we have doesnt go for long. BUt ofcourse I don't want to end it, I just want to clear things out so we can really be reconciliated.