Monday, May 07, 2007

Insensitive

May 05,2007 around 8:30PM

I was so busted with him. First is because maybe I was jealous. Second,is because he was so unreasonable and INSENSITIVE as always. He sent me a message around 6:30PM saying that he'll come by to give me the claiming stub. I didn't reply. Then he didn't show up. I was expecting him since I do this most of the time I just reply if he shouldn't come cause I'm not home yet. His defense was cause I didn't reply so he thought I wasn't home. I said, "That's it then ok don't give it to me anymore". He sensed that I was "masungit" that night. Then I said he shouldn't ask why. Then he laugh about it and joke about it. I flared up cause it wasn't funny ok!And I wasn't able to reply cause I'm doing something. Know what he said?! " Am I that least important which is not even worth a single text?"Wow! How dare he ever utter those words to me. I got angry cause how could he said that to me after everything I did for him and that was all he could say just cause I couldn't reply to him once. I don't deserve those words, I don't! I didn't get his point immediately but when I read it again,I understood it so I texted him. " If u don't want to talk to me,then let me talk. I didn't say that ur that least important,I just said I was doing something. And if that is true,then I shouldn't have been helping u all this time. So after all,u weren't really noticing and appreciating my help and efforts all those times cause you're saying this to me."