Korean to English translation by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
Re-post with full credits please.
2010-12-16 @ 6:29pm
HyungJun87 Weather is really cold, be extra careful about catching flu
2010-12-16 @ 10:56pm
JungMin0403 @HyungJun87 Wanna check~~~^^ In order to enter for the 100,000 follower event, I unfollowed then followed you back!!^^ I think I will win!^^*
2010-12-16 @ 10:59pm
JungMin0403 Is this a puppy~? Or a baby rat? Or a baby rabbit?? heeheehee It is so difficult to feed it! TT TT In midst of bottle-feeding! http://yfrog.com/h4cwepej

2010-12-16 @ 10:59pm
JungMin0403 @Moonjunwon Ddashikah~~
*in reply to =Moonjunwon= (2010-12-16 @ 9:16pm) :
HoDong in our company! What are you doing there http://twitpic.com/3gespu
2010-12-16 @ 11:06pm
JungMin0403 @2kjdream Yah, it's snowing!!! Are you going to write on snow again~~~
2010-12-16 @ 11:07pm
zakkykim @JungMin0403 This! That method!! keke @HyungJun87
*in reply to JungMin's tweet about unfollowing then following HyungJun as the 100,000th follower to win the prize
2010-12-16 @ 11:11pm
mystyle1103 It's snowing in Seoul~ It is extremely hot here kekeke
2010-12-16 @ 11:13pm
onestarL @mystyle1103 Ohh Hyung, where are you keke
2010-12-16 @ 11:14pm
mystyle1103 @zerotic0124 Please drink liquor moderately~ Otherwise you'll die~~kekeke
2010-12-16 @ 11:15pm
mystyle1103 @onestarL I'm in Philippines now keke Came for filming~~
2010-12-16 @ 11:31pm
Actor_ParkJiBin @mystyle1103 Hyung is in Philippines??
2010-12-16 @ 11:33pm
mystyle1103 @Actor_ParkJiBin Ung keke Came for video photo shooting keke I think I should have to be acting now too~~keke
2010-12-16 @ 11:38pm
innermostJM @mystyle1103 It is warm in Philippines? keke
2010-12-16 @ 11:38pm
Actor_ParkJiBin @mystyle1103 Ah, that video photo shoot kekekekeke You should act!! How much have you filmed already? kekeke
2010-12-16 @ 11:39pm
zerotic0124 @mystyle1103 It is year end......keke Even if you have not say so I am thinking about it too ke
2010-12-16 @ 11:40pm
Steven_Lee_ @JungMin0403 It's totally a baby. Why doesn't it drink from its mom and torture you instead keke
2010-12-16 @ 11:40pm
mystyle1103 Still not enough to learn English.. Is this correct? TT TT Have to translate.. keke English studying fighting!!!
(liezle : YS tweeted Still not enough to learn English & English studying fighting!!! ...in English!)
2010-12-16 @ 11:41pm
mystyle1103 @Actor_ParkJiBin We're almost done with it keke Only left with just one or two scenes~~
2010-12-16 @ 11:42pm
mystyle1103 @zerotic0124 That thought?? keke Meet when you come Korea~ Before 2010 comes to an end!! ke
*zerotic0124 had a typo error in his reply thought = Saeng Gak, he wrote as Saeng Gik
2010-12-16 @ 11:42pm
Steven_Lee_ @mystyle1103 That's good, have a good trip keke When are you coming?
2010-12-16 @ 11:45pm
HyungJun87 @JungMin0403 I have already given to someone else, do you want me to lie?!
2010-12-16 @ 11:45pm
Actor_ParkJiBin @mystyle1103 oh!! I am looking forward to it!! heehee Film nicely and return back~ It is before 12.15am here keke I am going to bed keke
2010-12-16 @ 11:45pm
HyungJun87 @Kevinwoo91 I will pray that everything goes well for you so please work hard, nice dongsaeng~ Will be going to see you
2010-12-16 @ 11:47pm
zerotic0124 @mystyle1103 ke alright, we must meet up~~Do it well and come~
2010-12-16 @ 11:48pm
mystyle1103 @Steven_Lee_ I'm going soon~~keke It is good coming to a warm place when it is so cold keke I am swimming in the swimming pool of the resort~ Makes me think of the swimming pool at hyung's house kekekeke
2010-12-16 @ 11:50pm
mystyle1103 @Steven_Lee_ keke KyuJong is together with me~ I wanted to teach him but he doesn't seem like he wants to swim TT TT
2010-12-16 @ 11:52pm
wsbs20 @JungMin0403 Felt good when I saw you yesterday... Felt awkward because of the broadcasting accident..... It is not my fault..Don't hate on hyung~~~TT TT