Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12.14.10 S/Tweet Treats

[Trans] 12.14.10 S/Tweet Treats
Korean to English translation by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Re-post with full credits please.

2010-12-14 @ 3:34am
HyungJun87 ___

2010-12-14 @ 3:36am
jjjjjin2yo @HyungJun87 What's the matter with you recently keke

2010-12-14 @ 12:11pm
mystyle1103 @kkangjii kekeke I will pray that it will be a success!!
*in reply to =kkangjii (2010-12-14 @ 8:31am)
Woah I...came out on newspapers!! Like you see here, duet song 'merry love' that I sing with SuperNova SungJae oppa will be out on 16th! Please give it lots of love ^^~ http://yfrog.com/h4sbrlj

2010-12-14 @ 12:12pm
mystyle1103 @jjjjjin2yo Congrats congrats!!!
*in reply to =jjjjjin2yo= (2010-12-14 @ 3:25am)
I think I will have a lover by tomorrow^^

2010-12-14 @ 1:07pm
kkangjii @ Yes oppa!! Thank you!!! =_=

2010-12-14 @ 3:17pm
musicalcafein Person who gave a gift at the performance theatre. Who is it?? http://yfrog.com/h4hqvej

[Trans] 12.13.10 S/Tweet Treats
Korean to English translation by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Re-post with full credits please.

2010-12-13 @ 11:38am
HyungJun87 .

2010-12-13 @ 2:04pm
my7chan .

2010-12-13 @ 5:11pm
ELF_ASIA Have u watched the clips of KyuSaeng's Thai FM? What is your favourite? KyuJong's Lupin? YoungSaeng's Gee? or their duet "Cos I'm Stupid"?

2010-12-13 @ 5:18pm
ELF_ASIA Come to "KyuJong & YoungSaeng AND Story in HK"! U will see their gorgeous performance on Jan 8! Let's create an unforgettable night!

2010-12-13 @ 5:29pm
90KKB HnBcompany has a twitter~ Besides Piropiro's news, it can also be a place for communication so please follow and give us attention~! @HnBcompany

2010-12-13 @ 6:11pm
90KKB Hello~Finally HnBcompany twitter is here~ there will be Piropiro's latest news and updates of HnBcompany activities. @HnBcompany

2010-12-13 @ 7:22pm
Orangeheejin @HyungJun87. Writting a dot, are you bored or busy? kekekekeke Let it be the latter~

[Trans] 12.12.10 S/Tweet Treats
Korean to English translation by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Re-post with full credits please.

2010-12-12 @ 12:16am
my7chan @HyungJun87 Be happy......!

2010-12-12 @ 1:01am
HyungJun87 @my7chan Hyung be a little happier than me!

2010-12-12 @ 1:06am
my7chan @HyungJun87 That should be the way~ If that is what our HyungJun wants, hyung is able to give all my happiness...^^ Because I am kind!ke

2010-12-12 @ 1:52am
rainyfilm @HyungJun87 You must be happier than noona, so that the world can be happy too hee (Counting down to 100,000 followers?)

2010-12-12 @ 6:21pm
soulfulhan @2kjdream Yo~~ Bro!! Are you doing well?? When are you coming?