Sunday, March 20, 2011

Takes on presenting challenge but won’t invite Jolin, Jay Chou wants a “secret son”

Jay Chou is taking on the challenge of presenting, all his friends are coming except Jolin! When asked if he was going to invite Jolin to come on as a guest, he said: “No, because it’s only precious if it’s rare.” He’s particularly treasures his collaborations with Jolin, after Double J danced together, Director Chou revealed that they have been talking privately.

He has many J Girls and many female stars reveal they have been with Director Chou, he has a complicated and confusing love life, Jay Chou, who has a successful career, when asked about settling down with a family, he smiled saying: “If I secretly had a child it wouldn’t be too bad.”

Jay Chou said: “Sometimes when I’m holding my friend’s child, I would think ‘If I secretly had a child it wouldn’t be too bad’; but when I see my friends married, I would think ‘Thank god I’m not married, being free is so good’.” Even though he has expressed that he’s putting his energy into work, but he also said: “I don’t want to wait till I’m 40 to have kids, I’m worried about having a generation gap.”

As to the “child’s mother”, Jay Chou hopes to find a girl who is understanding, can see what’s important and is filial, he said: “Being my girlfriend is very sad, I don’t have time to be with her.” Talking about his views on marriage, he insisted “Once I get married I won’t get divorced”, he hopes to form a complete family.

Beginning to go out at night, Director Chou pushed it to good friend Jaycee Fang, he said: “In the past I would be bored in the corner, now I’ve let things go and it feels good, I can do magic to close the distance.” Helplessly every time he goes out at night he’s surrounded by the main group blocking fate from coming, but he won’t go to chat up girls, he just does magic to entertain everyone.

Besides going on tour, Jay Chou is currently busy in preparation for presenting his new show, he expressed he’s been heavily influenced by Zhang Xiao Yan and Jacky Wu; he remembered when he was a singer songwriter, he often went to see Jacky Wu record his show, after Director Chou went on “SS Xiao Yan’s Night”, he praised Xiao Yan for being gifted at creating a relaxed atmosphere, it was a recording when he “laughed the longest”.

He revealed that when he was young he would record “Singles Dormitory”, then he would write a script and put on a show with his cousin, he smiled saying: “It seems like I started doing homework when I was young.” He wrote scripts for TV series when he was 5, 6, Director Chou smiled pleased with himself saying he was like “young Wang Wei Zhoing”.

Director Chou insisted he won’t be singing, dancing or acting in the show, he wants to present the show “not as Jay Chou” to create his own style; crossing the boundaries to take on the challenge of presenting, Director Chou expects there will be crticism, without forgetting to be funny he said: “This is a prediction more amazing than Lu Chen.”

Taking on the challenge of presenting is for real, if the ratings are good he’ll consider continuing, but he will write music when he has free time, he won’t let fans down.
Cr: http://magictiuperman.tumblr.com