Friday, March 25, 2011

Hyun Joong at VOGUE HOMMES JAPAN Vol.6

Credits to (scan) blog.daum.net/elley0606 + (English translation) Miyo @LoveKimHyunJoong.com
Elley: Please don’t repost on any JAPANESE web sites for a while.




Building the body to show manly performance
Q: This is the first time you are photographed by Mr Araki.
How do you feel about it?

(Note: Mr Nobuyoshi Araki is a famous photographer in Japan)

HJ: Mr Araki is a very energetic man. While being overwhelmed by an atmosphere to create quality work, it was a really fun and memorable photo shoot.

Q: Are you doing any training or excercise for the body building?
HJ: I go to the gym for training; and as I also like playing soccer, I’m also playing it. Because of my activities as a singer, I think that taking dance lesson everyday is a form of good exercise.
Currently, for the preparation of my new album, not just for the sake of just body building but focusing more on body building for showing a manly performance.

Q: What kind of activity you are planning for the near future?
HJ: I believe that in the near future, the world will gradually be immersed in Asian culture and not just Asian entertainment. Naturally, you could be a world star; if you could succeed in Asia, but more than working only for that aim, I plan to continue working on what I want to do.