Saturday, March 12, 2011

[110304-05] Jay Chou - The Era World Tour 2011 Live in Malaysia

Credit: www.vvens.com

Finally, I was able to post this now after my internet connection went crazy since Thursday night and I had no connection last night. And still having problems with the connection till now. After gathering all these photos, I was happily mad when I found these. It felt like I was in the concert myself. And seeing the fancams as well was such an experience for me. This is Jay Chou spazzing 101! I'll post the other fancams that I haven't posted some other time.
At the start of the concert. Love the colorful light sticks.
According to Vvens, for both nights he sang the same 3 songs. He's singing the 1st song here and it's Dragon Rider from his 9th album in 2008.
Wow! 3D stage, neon light sticks and neon costumes on the dancers, just awesome!
He's singing the second song here which is The Era from his 10th album last year of the same title.
He looks so cool in this photo. ♥
This totally looks cool with all the lasers on stage.
Hail to the King Jay!
This is the 3rd song Serpent Dance, a duet with Lara Veromin
Still from the 3rd song, he's also singing and this sexy dancer does all the sexy stuff beside him. She's so close man. I heard she touched him all over!
A close-up of Lara
He's on his 4th song here. He' sang Love Before the Century on both nights but on Saturday he started with beat boxing. One of my favorite songs!
Well here, according again to Vvens,he's touching his throat because his voice wasn't in that good condition during the 1st night.
For the 5th song, he sang I'm Not Worthy ♥ on Friday night and Where's the Promised Happiness on the second night. ♥♥♥ these two songs!
This is the 6th song where he's singing Hip Hop Air Stewardess from his The Era album with all those sexy sexy dancers who touched him all over again!
7th song was William Castle. He looks like a royalty with that cape or jacket or whatever it's called
Then next was Mr. Magician from his Capricon album. I ♥ this song! It's so cheerful.
♥ is JAY and JAY is ♥
He's having a duet with guest Cindy.
On the 1st night he sang here Black Humor, a song I totally love as well. And Cindy's song Sand Painter on the 2nd night.
DIMPLES ♥
Another guest artists named The Drifters where they sang one of Jay's songs.
Up next was him singing on the piano with Paddy Fragrance, Sunny Otaku and another favorite Tornado. Vvens said on her blog that he did change some of the lyrics for Sunny Otaku and he did a classical style intro for Tornado.
Here he's singing Blue and White Porcelain and Cold Fireworks followed
Here is the performance of his song Free Instructional Video, again from his The Era album. I ♥ him on guitars too!
Vvens said, he said that he's gonna play the guitar " J-style "
Still performing Free Instructional Video


Singing Time Machine. I read that here on the 1st night he said, he'll be coming to shake hands with the fans and everyone went ballistic! I should be at the rock zone on his next concert.

He combined the songs Problems No One Knows,a Taiwanese-Hokkien song and Dad I'm Back
Here he's doing It Rains All Night. Gah, ♥ this song too from The Era album
In this photo, he asked the fans to stand up and fans went ballistic again with people from the VIP rushing to the front while singing Simple Love
Here singing Superman Can't Fly. I read that he was teary eyed while singing the song. Aww, don't cry Jay. The song must mean something to him. Anyway,♥ this song too!
Next song was In the Name of the Father

This is totally crazy. I read from Vvens that he said here that usually there's a lot of people infront of the stage. " Where's my fans, " he said and then everyone went rushing to the front. Then he again said, " Please do not stop my fans. " Awwwwwwwwww! How sweet!
Another favorite, he's singing Can't Open My Mouth.
He sang some of my really favorite songs. Here is Give Me the Time of a Song. The piano and him looks so beautiful.
Still Give Me the Time of a Song. ♥ the way he dances here.
He's with Lara again and they sang after Coral Sea
The concert is about to end at this point of time. Aww. I like his top by the way,sexy! I wish he sang Garden Tour Festival too.
I agree to Vvens, he got thinner and it's better! Love him this way better. I wonder if he sang Kuh Ai Nuh Ren or Adorable Woman in KL.
Last song was Nunchuks. Get ready for the neon Nunchuks!
Gosh, the stage just blows me away! Amazing stage, really never seen anything like this.
There goes the neon nunchuks. Cool! He and the dancers were holding neon nunchuks. And I totally love the part when the lights went out and all you can see is the nunchuks moving. Totally ♥ this performance although Nunchuks isn't one of my favorite songs.