Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Track list + more information on Super Junior-M’s “Too Perfect” revealed

I'm not a fan of Super Junior-M nor Super Junior. The only reason I'm blogging about this awesome piece of news is because of Jay Chou's involvement in their second mini album. The awesome thing about Super Junior-M's new mini is that Jay Chou wrote a song for them. My God, JAY CHOU!!! If it's a Jay Chou song then it must be really good and I need to anticipate it. Jay Chou is making me excited for the release of the album on the 25th of this month. I can't wait!!! Jesus, Jay Chou wrote for them. I still can't get over this brilliant news.

Hopefully SS501 decides to release a Taiwanese album too. If they do, they should really get Director Chou to write all the songs for the album. Hahahaha! He's a genius. It's gonna be a dream come true for me to see SS501 work with the master superstar Jay Chou. Or at least a collaboration. They would learn a lot from him.


We now know that Super Junior-M is returning with their second mini-album, “Too Perfect” on February 25th. A sample of their title track was even shared on a Taiwanese radio station.
Now, more information has been released as the album recently appeared for preorders on the Avex Taiwan website.
According to translations provided by @zhouminews:
- Super Junior M is releasing their new album “Perfection” to once again take on the Chinese market!
- Released first in Taiwan on February 25th, followed by all Asia!
- Brand new eight-person image, SJ Eunhyuk, Sungmin have been added so fans can be even more excited!
- Includes 35 pages of lyrics + photo booklet, as well one member’s autograph card (8 kinds in total)
- Includes 6 brand-new Chinese songs, including HENRY and Zhou Mi’s compositions “Off my mind” and “True Love,” as well as “Love is Sweet,” written by Jay Chou for Super Junior M
And here’s the tracklist:
1. 太完美 (Perfection)
2. 命運線 (Destiny)
3. 幸福微甜 (Love is sweet) Jay's song
4. 表白 (Off my mind)
5. True Love
6. 吹一樣的風 (My all is in you)
Source: Avex Taiwan Website / Ghostwriter from Allkpop
Translated by: @zhouminews
Tip: lolliwen