Monday, February 21, 2011

Jay Chou The Era World Tour Live in Malaysia this March 4th and 5th!

I found out that his The Era World Tour isn't done yet when I came to read a blog post from welovejaychou.net. However there were no more details about the other remaining stops of his tour. God, I really want to go. I watched his 2007 World Tour last night and oh my his concert is beyond amazing. It's just purely genius. I want to be part of that crowd and experience the genius of Jay Chou's music. But then sadly, there's no way I can attend this leg of his tour since I'm totally broke. Sob. Sob. Sob. If I only knew last year that he will be on tour, I should have just spent my money I spent for my second SS501 concert with a Jay Chou concert instead. Oh well, I'm sure there will be next time and next time I won't let it pass before me.

I should make myself available for tons of photos, videos, updates on these dates. I'm excited!

Event Name : Jay Chou 2011 World Tour Live in Malaysia
Event Date : 4 & 5 March, 2011
Event Time : 8:30pm
Event Venue : Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil
Mark your calendars as on 4 & 5 March 2011, Asia’s undisputable king of R&B and hip hop Jay Chou will promise to bring on stage two-night ecstatic live music concerts in Malaysia.

Expected to cover 40 venues, this world tour named “The Era World Tour” kick-started with its first performance in Taipei in June 2010 and continues to earn rave reviews as the most impressive concert production ever launched in Asia. The unprecedented stage design using over 2000 strips LED screens and completed with sophisticated 3D animations and stunning lighting and action effects simply surpasses the world standard in visual stage sensory! It has also set the record of being the fastest selling concert in history.

Organized by Speedy Entertainment, this much-awaited concert scheduled to heat up Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil will see the heavenly king Jay Chou belting out his beautifully crafted songs and maneuvering different musical instruments on stage.
Having more than 350 music awards under his belt, Jay’s songs fuse R & B, rock and pop genres covering issues such as domestic violence, war and urbanization to subjects such as tender love. His use of meaningful, emotionally- rich lyrics, hits right at the heart and has solidified his status as a pioneer and a unique pop singer.

Ticket launch will take place on 27 November at KL Sogo (main entrance) with concert merchandizes up for grab! A 10% discount will be offered for ticket purchase between 11am to 6pm. Ticket holders will further enjoy discount privilege on selected items offered by Carlo Rino boutique at the mall. Internet booking will get a 5% discount as well. All discounts are valid for the first 1500 tickets only, on a first-come-first-served basis.

Concert tickets are priced at RM760 (rock zone), RM480 (VIP), RM330 (PS1), RM230 (PS2) and RM130 (PS3) (Prices exclude RM3 processing fee). Both shows will start at 8:30pm.

Buy your tickets HERE