Thursday, February 24, 2011

Music videos from Jay Chou's The Era album

I'm so in love with Jay's new album. However, I will only be posting the songs that I like from the album. Well I like 8 out of the 11 tracks from the album.



Track 2 Said Goodbye - Theme song from the movie starring Jet Li Ocean's Heaven


Track 3 Fireworks Cool Easily 

Honestly, I don't like the music video but I so love the song so here I'm including it. 


Track 5 Long Time No See 

I love the song and MV looks cute. 


Track 4 Free Instructional Video 

I love the video, it's just so adorable! I wonder why I didn't include this song in my iPod when it's actually good. 


Track 6 It Rains All Night 

Love the music video and love the song. I think he's so interested with time traveling that he often incorporates it in his music videos or anything related to him. 


Track 7 Hip Hop Air Hostess

Oh my HOLY!!! I didn't like this song the first time I heard it but listening to this music videos, it's kinda catchy though. And the music video is hella sexy! Too many girls there Jay, you want me join them? Haha! My oh my, he's so hot though. 


Track 9 Love's Flight Diary 

One of the best songs in the album. I love the song and music video is good. 


Track 10 Directed and Acted by Yourself 

One of the best and one of my favorite this album too! I like the music video, it's so sensual! Again, he's making blood pressures rise here with all those touchy scenes with the girl. Oh my God! Why so hot Jay?!


Track 11 Superman Can't Fly 

I really love this song too and the music video is just so cute. It's a superhero themed music video and his bat mobile is also in this video! I didn't notice the first time, that was the bat mobile he was talking about with Seth Rogen. It's like saying that anyone can be a superhero even in the simplest ways.