Thursday, November 27, 2008

Days in Makati and Conversations in August

This is the third part of "Questions and Answers" and the follow up to "Question Mark".

So what’s the difference of Days in Makati versus Conversations in August? The difference is that when we were in Makati, he didn’t have a choice and I didn’t get used to it that much actually. We didn’t really see each other everyday then. This maybe why I didn’t get used to it and another is that we actually didn’t get to talk to each other longer. On the other hand, when we’re on the phone we actually get to talk longer about much stuff. I think it was more intimate than eating together and going home together. Although we don’t get to see each other on the phone, it’s more interesting because we get to miss each other.


However, he became so busy these past few days and he doesn’t want any intrusion from anyone else including me. I myself have many things in my mind to do and I don’t want any intrusion from him as well. If he doesn’t have time to call me then I won’t have time for him too. It’s payback time. If this is his way then I should just give it back to him the same way.

I still have doubts if I’m going to greet him on his birthday. But one thing I’m sure, if he will have some gathering and he invites me, I won’t come. This time is my time to show him that I don’t have time for him as well. If he can do that, I surely can do. Who knows, I won’t have feelings for him anymore by the time he gets himself to call me again someday.


The thing about him is that he is so relaxed. He is so relaxed that he feels that I won’t get mad even though he disregards me for a week or two or more. Because he’s so comfortable thinking that I’m always here whenever he needs something or whenever he wants to.


I’ll start wandering off from now on. I had my own peaceful world then, without his presence but so abruptly he suddenly interrupted my tranquility and turned everything out of order.