Saturday, August 06, 2011

SSH in Taiwan for MP-cum-Fans Meeting with KTH

Cr: TSH+ SHP

Ohemgeeeeeeee! I'm so happy seeing these lots of photos of SH oppa and Kim Tae-hee! I can't help but squeal to see together again! I'm just so happy. I can't help it. ^^ And they're both in white tops, is that planned oppa?! Did you two had a talk before coming to Taiwan? And I think they were on the same flight because they came out together which I so like! Oh my gosh, I'm super happy that I'm so giddy looking at them so lovely together at the airport earlier. 

SH oppa looks fabulous handsome in his simple white shirt, dark blue jeans and hat. How can someone look so handsome in a simple white shirt, only SH can do that! And KTH is just beautiful in her white top and black skinny pants! Perfect, just perfect!

Come on, you two haven't you realized you should be together!

















Some photos from the press conference