Friday, August 12, 2011

110807 Q&A Session with SSH

Oh my gee, did he just say he's going to decide for a project when he gets back to Korea?I'm excited!!! Aww, that's so sweet of him if ever he gets to have a girlfriend soon he will introduce it to us the fans. Honestly, I feel like I don't want him to be in a period drama or movie. I'm not sure why though. As for the memorable line, of course that's my favorite line from My Princess too! It was just daebak, that line was etched on my memory the moment I heard it. ^^

Q&A Session at FM

source: SHP/yaya
english translation by TSH

司儀:十年前和十年後的台灣粉絲有什麼分別?
承宪:女粉絲都比以前更漂亮了
MC: What is the difference with taiwan fans 10 years ago and now?
SH: Female fans are all prettier now.

司儀:感覺你在我的公主好像是在演自己?
承宪:謝謝
MC: You seem to be acting out yourself in "My Princess"
SH: Thank you.

司儀:這些影片是台灣粉絲跟你到世界各地的證據。你有什麼感覺?
承憲:剛才感覺原來這麼久了,很感動。
司儀:那個片段你印象最深刻?
承憲:才發現剛才看第一次和宋慧橋來那一次,自己和現在一樣帥。
MC: The video is proof of taiwan fans who had followed you all around the world. How do you feel?
SH: Felt that it has actually been such a long time, very touched.
MC: Which scene give you the deepest impression?
MC: Just realised.. after watching my first visit with SHG, now I'm just as handsome.

司儀:有粉絲問有沒有機會演古裝?
承憲:以前每次的作品都會考慮很久。作品比較少。現在不會想那麼多,感覺不錯就會接拍。他這次回韓後會有一個新戲的決定.
MC: Fans asked if you will try a period drama/movie?
SH: In the past I took a long time to consider each project, so had fewer projects. Now I don't think so much, if I feel it's not bad I'll accept the project. When I get back to Korea, I'll decide on a new project.

司儀:你會是如何的情人。
承憲:如果我喜歡會主動些。最想和情人做的事,拖手,看電影,在大街上走。不過因為是藝人都很難做到。目前還沒有情人。也想很快有介紹給大家。
MC: What kind of a lover are you.
SH: If I like I'll take the initiative. Most wanted thing to do with lover, like holding hands, watching movies, walking on the street. But for celebrities, these are difficult to achieve. Currently have no lover. Hope to have one soon and to introduce to all of you.

司儀:拍我的公主最難忘的時間和台詞。
承憲:不要做公主,請做我的女人. 因為那是從討厭到喜歡經過很多分分和和,到最後要說出這樣的台詞。所以印象很深刻.
MC: What is the most memorable line in "My Princess".
SH: Don't be princess, be my woman. From dislike to like and after going through breakup and reunion, this is the line said at the end, so it left a deep impression.
---