Saturday, August 06, 2011

080811~ SSH in Taiwan for MP-cum-Fans Meeting

from shp+TSH 

Ohemgeeeeeeeeeeeee! My Mr. P and Princess Lee Seol are back together again! I'm the happiest person to see them together again since My Princess ended. =)))))))))))) 










Below is a translation of what happened at the press con. They seem to be having some kind of a quiz. And oh my God, they kissed 12 times in the drama including the ones edited. I didn't expect it to be that much honestly but I did find they were kissing a lot in the drama. But hey who's complaining? No one! 


Source: SHP
Chinese by Yaya@SHP
English by TSH

承憲說:好久不見大家好我是宋承憲
SH: Hello, everyone I am Song Seung Heon. Long time no see!

記者問:承憲如何保持身材?他答:沒有特別方法。就是做運動
Reporter: How do you keep fit?
SH: Nothing special just exercise.

記者問:今天是情人笻。如果有心儀的對象會送什麼給她。他説:送自己。然後大笑。
Reporter: Today is Valentine's day. If you have someone special what do you present her?
SH: Present myself to her. (and then he laugh)

記者問:他們在戲中親了幾次?他答:三次。金説:十二次。結果是:十二次
Reporter: How many time have they been "kissing" in the play?
SH: 3 times.
Kim: 12 times.
The result is 12 times.

記者問:金的腰圍是多少?宋答:24. 金答:24.5!又答錯被罰了
Reporter: What is Kim waist line?
SH: 24".
Kim: 24.5"!
SH got it wrong again...he was punish.

第一位參賽者對承宪告白:我要做你永遠的公主,第二說:我喜歡你。第三小朋友說:你很帥,金姐姐很漂亮。另外對大家笫二名是個男性。承憲答:你太高了。最後冠軍得主是小朋友
The first contestant confession: I want to be your princess forever.
Second contestant says: I like you.
The third contestant (a little girl) says: You are very handsome, sister Kim is very beautiful.
Second contestant is a male. SH answer: You are too tall.
Finally, the winner goes to third contestant.

記者:還有什麼想挑戰的角色?答:想挑戰沒有演過的角色。
Reporter: What kind of role would you like to challenge.
SH: Role that never acted before.

理想情人?宋答:小時候是外貌協會。現在是看感覺和溝通。金:自在幽默形。記者:那宋符合條件。金:他有很多冷笑話、聽多了也感覺好笑了。記:原來如此。那大家自己領會吧。
Reporter: What is your Ideal lover?
SH: When young is the appearance. But now is feeling and communication.
Kim: Comfortable and humorous type.
Reporter: Then SH is eligible.
Kim: He has a lot of "cold" jokes, hearing a lot and felt funny too.
Reporter: I see..

記者:現在很多韓星和台灣明星合作,你有機會。宋:比較遺憾在文化了解上比較陌生。希望以後有好的劇本時可以合作。金:想和周杰倫合作。
Repoter: Now, they are many Korean Stars and Taiwan Stars collaborate, you have chance.
SH: Unfortunately, we are not familiar with the cultural understanding. I hope when there is a good script we can cooperate in the near future.
Kim: I wanted to cooperate with Jay.

記者:在戲中有很多吻戲,咀部触感如何?宋:很好,非常好。
Reporter: There are many "kissing" scene, how do you feel?
SH: Good, very good.