Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top two bias Song Seung-heon and Kang Dong-won both nominated at the 47th Baeksang Arts Awards

어턱케! My top two bias Seung-heon oppa and Dong-wonnie are nominated for the Film Popularity Award and so is Go Soo and Won Bin who happened to be actors that I like too but of course bias first. And for the Drama Popularity Award my oppa Seung-heon is again nominated and Hyun-joong for the category. Aigoo! For the first category, I'm so undecided as it's two of the top bias so it's hard to decide. But for the second one, sorry Hyun-joong but I'm rooting for my oppa Seung-heon. 
So proud of my two oppa's. Congratulations! I hope Dong-wonnie wins the Film Popularity and Seung-heon oppa wins the Drama Popularity so it's a win-win for both my oppa's. Please God make both of them win please, if not at least one of them. So happy for my top oppa's! ^^  
Seung-heon and Dong-won oppa FIGHTING!
source: blue1004
47th Baeksang Arts Awards
(The event is scheduled to be held on May 26)


Films Popularity Award, Actor: Kang Dong Won (Psychic), Go Soo (Psychic), Gong Yoo (Finding Kim Jong Wook), Kim Myung Min (Detective K), Kim Yoon Suk (The Yellow Sea), Kim Ju Hyuk (The Servant), Ryu Seung Bum (The Unjust), Song Sae Byuk (The Servant), Song Seung Hun (The Invincible), Song Joong Ki (Heart is… 2), Eom Ki Joon (The Demolished Man), Uhm Tae Woong (Cyrano Dating Agency), Won Bin (Ahjussi), Yoo Ji Tae (Midnight FM), Lee Byung Hun (I Saw the Devil), Lee Seon Kyun (Petty Romance), Lee Jung Jae (The Housemaid), Jung Jae Young (Moss), Jo Jin Woong (Glove), Joo Jin Mo (The Invincible), Cha Tae Hyun (Hello Ghost), Choi Daniel (Cyrano Dating Agency), Choi Seung Hyun (71: Into the Fire), Ha Jung Woo (The Yellow Sea)



Drama Popularity Award, Actor: Kwon Sang Woo (Daemul), Kim Sung Oh (Secret Garden), Kim Soo Hyun (Dream High), Kim Hyun Joong (Playful Kiss), Park Shi Hoo (Prosecutor Princess), Park Yoochun (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), Park Jin Young (Dream High), So Ji Sub (Road No. 1), Song Seung Hun (My Princess), Song Joong Ki (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), Song Chang Eui (Life is Beautiful), Ok Taecyeon (Cinderella’s Sister), Yoo Ah In (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), Yoon Doo Joon (All My Love), Yoon Sang Hyun (Secret Garden), Yoon Si Yoon (Baker King Kim Tak Gu), Lee Bum Soo (Giant), Lee Seung Gi (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho), Jang Geun Suk (Mary Stayed Out All Night), Jung Bo Suk (Giant), Jung Ji Hoon/Rain (Runaway: Plan B), Jo Kwon (All My Love), Joo Sang Wook (Giant), Joo Won (Baker King Kim Tak Gu), Hyun Bin (Secret Garden)
---