Saturday, December 25, 2010

101224 Holidays 2010 with U-Kiss




Myspace Comments
 



Credits: kissmeukiss + u-kiss.jp

I'd like to thank these 7 boys for giving me another source of motivation and inspiration too. I became a fan of them just this May 2009 and I feel like I've known them for quite some time already. They're such adorable and lovable and of course multi-talented and well-mannered boys. 

They gave me extra happiness and new experiences this year too. And for that, I have nothing else to say but be thankful for all the nice memories they gave me during my first 9 months of being a Kiss Me. I'm happy that I met them. 

Thank you for the being really nice to us fans and for being the real you. For the music, for being honest and hard working at all times and dedicated to what you love doing. I'm happy to see that they keep on improving just like Sunbaenim's SS501. 사랑합니다!!!

Happy Holidays my beloved boys!!! More blessings this 2011!!! I'll be seeing you.