Wednesday, December 29, 2010

[28/12] Kim Hyun Joong’s Message to Taiwan Fans

Credits to 纬来戏剧台@facebook + conightime + (English translation) BB @LoveKimHyunJoong.com

Aww,Leader you're such a sweetie! Of course, we understand I'm sure TS Taiwan and all Hyunnies understand too.  You don't have to worry about it. Just enjoy the vacation, the holidays and rest as much as you can so you can regain your strength again k?! But he looks good in the video, I'm sure has has gotten back on track. Be healthy always Leader, eat a lot this new year and have fun!




Annyong haseo (hello), I am Kim Hyun Joong
I really wanted to go to Taiwan to see all of you this time
Unfortunately the trip cannot materialize since I’m not feeling well
I would like to say SORRY to everyone
Hope that you will like Playful Kiss
And please, everyone do tune in on time ya
Thank you, everyone. Bye!