Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 Holidays with SS501 [ Spazz ]


5 FOREVER AS 1





This is my second time celebrating Christmas and New Year with SS501!!! To celebrate it, I'm doing a Holidays 2010 spazz of SS501 wearing Santa Claus clothes and photos of them celebrating Christmas too as shown below. 

Most of the photos in this post are from Persona in HongKong last December 12,2009 in which I was a part. I'd like to commemorate and celebrate that experience today with SS501.

Life with SS501 definitely made me a bolder person and a happier person. Life was better with their presence. I gained a lot of new friends. A lot of wonderful first experiences. A lot of discoveries on things that I came to like now. They pave the way for all of these. Things that I once thought was hard to accomplish, I was able to do because of them.

Simply seeing them happy with their lives and doing what they love makes me really happy already. They motivate me a lot. They are the source of strength and inspiration to me. So thank you Hyun-joong,Saengie,Kyu-jong,Jung-minnie, and Baby.  사랑합니다!!!

Thank you for the great memories. For the great music, for the wonderful persons that you are, for doing your best for the fans and thank you for everything.

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all five of the 12 beloved and important men for me. More Christmas with SS501!!!

God bless you always and more more blessings this 2011!!!







































































SS501 Sings Christmas Song in HongKong 091212