Wednesday, December 29, 2010

생일축하합니다 유키스 김기범!!!! ♥




Happy Birthday Kibummie!!! 

I saw you guys earlier at SBS Gayo Daejun. I really like the outfit and ofcourse the performance. U-Kiss looked really handsome in their new outfit. I actually miss seeing U-Kiss perform Shut Up so thanks to that one. Hopefully, Pinay Triple Kiss like me will get to see you guys here in Manila again soon so we can finally see Shut Up live performance. 

Anyway back to your birthday, it's your 20th or 21st in Korea so I hope you had a wonderful day today with U-Kiss,friends, family and fans. Although I know you had a schedule earlier at SBS Gayo Daejun, I hope you had a really happy birthday celebration. What's more exciting about your birthday is the official launching of Piro Piro! We've actually been waiting how we can purchase Piro Piro so I guess this is the start and fans can have Piro Piro soon!!! The launching of Piro Piro is a delightful way of celebrating your birthday. 

I hope that you were able to achieve your goals and dreams for this year just in time for your birthday. I'm happy that I came to know U-Kiss much better this year and especially the birthday boy. U-Kiss is an integral part of my source of happiness. So thank you for making my and the rest of the fans full with smile and happiness all year long. Thank you for loving your Pinay fans and our country. 

I wish you all the best in life. I wish that you'll be more happy and achieve more things on your birthday next year. I always pray for your happiness and safety and also U-Kiss. Keep doing the things that you love because you make a lot of people happy by doing that. 

Thank you Kibum for being nice to the fans and for always keeping a smile on your face. I'll see you again next year and U-Kiss for another round of great memories with Kibum and U-Kiss!!!

I hope maybe you could sing more ballads next year because I want to hear your voice singing a ballad. We know you have a great voice and I'm sure when you sing ballads it's going to be beautiful. Hopefully, on your comeback maybe you guys could add some ballad in your mini album. And my greatest wish is that U-Kiss will soon have a solo collection album because I think this is where your potentials and talents will truly shine on each member's efforts. 

생일축하합니다 기범!!!! ♥

WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS KIBUMMIE FROM YOUR PINAY KISS ME FANS!!!

GOD BLESS AND MORE BLESSINGS FOR 2011!!!