Saturday, February 20, 2010

SS501 1st Asia Tour Persona in Bangkok Feb 12, 2010

13 Feb 2010 Saturday


And so 6:00PM came and the gates are opened. Ate Rips,She and Kate went to their gates. While I headed to the AR VIP gate on my own. When I came in, I was awed since the venue is big. And the VIP seats are so close to the stage. I was thrilled to be here again for the second time to see them live and more up close this time.



I really love the Phantom of the Opera mask as their logo and it's green color. So I always take a photo of it in the two Persona's that I attended. At at 7:00 or 7:10PM, the concert has started. I was looking up because I thought they'd go down using the pole again. But no, they came up using a lift under the stage. Then everyone was like crazy mental patients locked in an arena. I was shouting like mad, I almost lost my voice. What a silly fan girl. Nawala ang hiya ko sa sarili.

They sang Deja Vu, one of my favorite songs ever. It was really explosive when they sang this on stage and I love the outfits, it so cool.



Deja Vu - song no.1

I'm shoving my very own precious fan cams here. I didn't record all the performances though.I won't describe every performance. I can only say one thing,it's one great show. And they're worth everything.



Unlock song no. 2



Warning song no. 3



Wahhh, I love this too especially the tango.

Four Chance song no. 4





Hyung Jun's solo - Hey G



Kyu Jong' solo - Never Let Go



Because I'm Stupid song no. 10



If You Cannot - Jung Min's solo 1.



Rakter - Jung Min's solo 2.



Ur Man song no. 13



Fighter song no.14



Find - Young Saeng solo 1



Please Be Nice To Me 1- Leader solo



Please Be Nice To Me 2



Crazy For You - song no. 18



Encore part 1



Encore part 2
WAhhh Leader!!!

It was still a blast though. But I was really disappointed not to see Jitjoong for what could have been my second time. I was so disgusted. But anyway, it was still a great experience though. SS501 Fighting!