Saturday, February 20, 2010

11. Feb 2010 Thursday
Departure to Bangkok
9:35PM via Cebu Pacific

I changed my flight to Feb 11 so I could go with Ate Rips and She. To cut it short I had to pay for the rebooking fee, how silly can I get. I should have booked my trip on Feb 11 when I bought my plane ticket the first time. I hate rebooking but it’s my fault anyway. I had to lie for this trip. I’m sure mother dearest is going to give me a headache if I told her real reason of my trip to Bangkok.

Again, I was pretty early when I arrived at NAIA Terminal 3. Our flight was at 9:35PM the worst time ever for a flight since we’ll be arriving an hour before midnight in Bangkok. The Philippines is ahead of 1 hour to Bangkok. I couldn’t sleep during the flight; my eyes were making me sick. We arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport at 11:00PM Bangkok time. The boys’ original arrival to Bangkok was at 11:05PM. But we didn’t see them there since I’m sure they exited at the VIP exit. But most of all, we didn’t see them because they arrived at 11:18PM and at this time I think we we’re already out of the airport.

The lady at the tourism counter was pretty difficult to talk to. She told us that Luxor Hotel is a bad place which made us think that the place is unsafe. But what she really meant was the place is really far from the city. So we head on to the hotel and we got lost. The airport taxi driver couldn’t speak a word of English. Ah no, he said maybe when we asked if he can speak English. But he was nice though.

We finally found the hotel, thanks to Grace who saw the signboard. It was really far from the airport, from everything but it’s really close to Impact. MM and I choose this hotel because it’s not expensive and it’s near Impact. We weren’t actually in Bangkok to shop but just for the concert.

We arrived at the hotel around 2:00AM I guess. Ate Rips and I were able to sleep around 3:30AM.