Saturday, February 20, 2010

SS501 Persona in Bangkok Concert Day 13 Feb 2010 Saturday



My VIP concert ticket. Second time!!!





Today is officially my second time of seeing the boys. The first time was in Dec 12 in Hong Kong Persona. I was really excited to see them perform again in a much closer view.

Kate wanted us to go to Impact really early. I woke up a bit late so I had to finish my food fast. We were there at Impact at around 10:00PM. There were some people there already, the Indonesia TS gave us freebies. It was so nice of them to do that. It was only TSPH who had no freebies to give around to fellow Green Peas.

We managed to spot a place to sit and wait until it gets to 6:00PM. When more people started arriving and the boots started to open, Kate and I roamed around. She and Ate Rips didn't want to come with us so they stayed. We checked almost every booth and had our pictures taken with the SS501 standee.



Me and my new number two Jung Minnie.



Me with Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong



My favorite person in the world and me,myself and I.



Leader and me again.



Santa Claus Leader and me again.



It was really tiring to go back and forth to almost every booth outside Impact Arena. I was able to buy a Persona in Bangkok shirt for 490Baht (683PHP) from DSP Thailand. It was quite expensive but since there was no shirt when I was in HK, I bought it. I also bought a Leader keychain for 199Baht (277PHP). Wow ang mahal ng keychain ko ginto. I even bought a lanyard with Leader and SS501 Asia Tour as the ID for 50 Baht ( 67PHP). And of course the green led lights for 150Baht (209PHP) because a SS501 concert won't be complete without the green light sticks.






I almost forgot that we haven't eaten anything for lunch. So we grabbed ourselves a hotdog sandwich and a large coke. Ate Rips and She were not hungry. When Kate and I finished eating we saw some commotion nearby. There were people waiting there so we were curious. Then and a gray van arrived then everyone shouted. I bet it was the boys because the guards immediately closed the gate. The van was tinted and it also had curtains so we couldn't see a face.