Saturday, February 20, 2010

SS501 Press Con Day 12. Feb 2010 Friday

Parc Paragon at 5:00PM

I woke up at 8:30AM I think and we ate breakfast before we prepped ourselves off to Siam Paragon. The food was okay, I can’t seem to tell if it was good or bad. I don’t like eating rice during breakfast so I ate bread with omelet, hotdog and ham and coffee.

We arrived at Siam Paragon around 12:00NN and Kate and other TSPH members were already there waiting and sitting at the burning floor. We went to Total Reservations booth inside Siam Paragon to get Ate Rips and Sheryl’s concert tickets. Then we head off to Tony Moly in Central World mall just beside Siam Paragon.

Luckily they weren’t very strict about taking pictures inside. So I took a lot of pictures inside, I love the interior design of the store. It’s Leader all over the store. The products were kind of expensive but I had to buy since I really wanted the poster and the paper bag for keeps. We even took pictures of ourselves with the Leader standee outside the store. We look crazy doing that.





Me and Leader, I look dark here.




Ahhh, I love this one. I'm gonna make my door like this.

After Tony Moly visit, I ate lunch since it’s already past 2:00PM. After eating, I immediately headed to Parc Paragon so I could get a nice place to see them closer. It was still 3:00PM and I had to wait for two hours more before it starts. The weather in Bangkok is as hot as Manila. It was torture waiting for hours there. But since I’m a fan girl I had to wait under the scorching heat of the sun. If only there were any seats available. But no, I had to wait standing under the sun for hours. I felt like I was being punished.

So finally, the clock ticks at 5:00PM and I was looking at the entrance on my right. But they came out from the other side. Then people started going crazy when they came out. Look at my fancam at the Press Con; my God it looked like there was a riot or something.



The boys looked fresh and so handsome in white suits. To think that it's so hot in Bangkok but still they were so gorgeous. I hated Saengie's hair, I was a bit scared that they'll do his hair like that at the concert. I saw Maknae wiping something at Saengie's cheeks, so cute. Leader gained a bit of a weight but still looks so handsome, his cheeks are cuter now. Kyu lost weight I think but he looks better. And Mal is always more handsome in person.









I was glad that I was at the Press Con. It was my first time to see them at a Press Con since I wasn't able to during Hong Kong plus the one in HK was closed for the press only. I was drenched in sweat when the Press Con ended. I stink. When we were able to catch up with She, Grace and Ate Rips; we ate dinner at a Thai Restaurant. The food was good, the lady even gave us the wrong order.

Kate went to get her luggage at the Residence Hotel. And when we got back, we headed straight to the hotel by taxi. There was some side trip while we were on the train, Kate spotted this young couple looking at each other. The guy was good looking but I just hated seeing people like that, so much display of affection.

Anyway, I was so tired so when I got back I prepared myself to sleep. But MM arrived and we chatted about SS501 and each of our own favorites until 3:00AM.