Sunday, July 26, 2009




Rhea and me at the Imax Mall of Asia, July 25, 2009
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince screening

3D Harry Potter Experience

Finally,we were able to watch Half Blood Prince last night.It's one week delayed,we should have been able to watch last Saturday,but everything is full. We ended up buying tickets one week ahead. We had no choice. It was on me by the way. It was the week of my birthday,July 16 so I paid for two tickets. The last time I watched at IMAX was last year's July 17 with Dark Knight with Rhea again.

I was pretty early and I even got lost. I was there at 5:00 PM and I went strolling. Rhea arrived at near 7:00 PM,I went out the wrong way. I was looking for McDo but I can't find it. We were at IMAX at 7:30PM,it was already 7:45PM as printed in the ticket but they weren't letting people come in yet. It was already 8:00PM when they opened the door. The movie started late,it started at 8:15PM.

For the first time,we had the 3D glasses.Because the first 15 minutes of the movie is on 3D. So when it started,it was really WOW!It looks so big,so real and so clear!It seemed like the characters is coming out from the screen. It almost felt like I can touch them,they were so near. The title credits even seemed like it's gonna crash on my face. The things seemed like flying out from the screen to you. It's beyond imagination.