Sunday, July 19, 2009

Watching MJ

I went to Robinson's Manila today not to go shopping or to meet someone; neither to see a movie. I went to Robinson's to watch Michael Jackson's public concert viewing in Midtown Wing of Robinson's Manila and to buy a few more albums and DVD concert. I was just there sitting and enjoying watching Michael Jackson: Live at Bucharest from a big screen. I was there at 3:00PM and bought a 4 more albums and 1 concert DVD.When I arrived at 3:00 PM the concert was about to end when I finally found a seat. I read from the mini-poster that it's from 2:00PM to 8:00PM. So when it ended, I went to pee and got back immediately. They just replayed the concert. I watched the complete concert twice straight without standing. The first one was when it was about to end.

I was about to go at 7:30PM after the song," She's Out Of My Life " but I changed my mind and decided to stay and finished the whole thing till 8:00 PM. It's one of my way of paying my very high respects to the King of Pop. It felt like I was watching him LIVE! The big screen was a big help. I already have a copy of it,that's the one I bought but I stayed because of the big screen. When you watch Michael,a big screen like that is just about right.


I don't wanna cry in public. I just enjoyed watching the concert a lot. He is definitely ONE OF A KIND. It is awesome top performance and production to it's highest level. He's the only one who can do something like that. The energy is just over the top,it's addicting and electrifying.He never seems to get tired. From start to finish,it's a highly electrifying terrific concert from no less than the King of Pop. As expected from the King,the one and only King.


You're the greatest,Michael. You are irreplaceable. The greatest performer ever graced the earth. Hail, the King of Pop!