Thursday, July 23, 2009



Happy 2oth Birthday to Daniel Radcliffe!!!

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite actors and top crushes,Daniel Jacob Radcliffe. To Daniel,happy happy birthday. I really fell in love with him since I first saw him in Sorcerer's Stone,he was so adorably cute then and he's really handsome and mature now. He's definitely gone a long way since the first Potter movie. He has absolutely improved his craft at acting.He's gone better and better by the days. I would have really wanted to see him on stage in Equus, he was brilliant as Alan. It was a bold move since Harry Potter has been associated with him ever since,but he did great!


I wish him more blessings in life, more good projects after Harry Potter.Good health and more success. I hope he gets a girlfriend someday. He's always been a very modest person I think,that is what is so lovable about him. He doesn't feel like he's a star or something. He stays the same as he used to be.


Again,happy birthday Daniel! I wish you all the best! I hope I can see you in person someday.