Sunday, August 02, 2009





Ji-hoo's White Mini Cooper S


I love this car! I first saw this in The Italian Job,the movie starring Charlize Theron. Anyway,I like this car more now because it's Kim Hyun-joong's car in Boys Before Flowers. It's really adorable and very classy and elegant cute car. I'm not really the type of person who loves flashy expensive speed cars like Jun-pyo's Cadillac and Lotus Elise S. Or even that of Yi-jeong's Lotus Exige S240 and Woo-bin's Lotus Elise SC. I like Ji-hoo's preference when it comes to cars. Simple yet elegant and timeless. Cars like the mini-cooper doesn't go outdated. Unlike the cars like Cadillac and Lotus that eventually go out of fashion in the next few years. If only the car also come in package with Kim Hyun-joong in the flesh!

MV Agusta Superbike

I also love seeing him in this motorbike. I don't know,I just love to see him when he's riding this Massimo Tamburini-designed MV Agusta Superbike. He looks really hot in this bike especially with the helmet on and then he slowly takes it off and then he smiles.Oh my!!!He could definitely make someone palpitate really fast!And this cost around 30 to 40 million won. I don't like riding in bikes but if it's Kim Hyun-joong,I'd go anywhere with him!