Monday, April 27, 2009


The Red Shield

The Red Shield, a righteous term to describe this awesome vintage car. I got the term from Blood +, wherein Red Shield is a powerful organization in pursuit of Chiropterans. Anyway, we’re not in pursuit of Chiropterans here; instead we’re in pursuit of nice cars.

We accidentally saw this car, while walking along Session Road in Baguio. It might belong to a restaurateur, who owns one of the establishments along Session Road. It was really striking; we couldn’t resist not taking pictures of it. The guy’s got such a nice looking car I’ve ever seen. I could only dream. I’m not really a car junkie kind of person. I’m not into cars or any that involves auto mechanics. But I just really find this car to be so beautiful. To whoever who owns it, he must be rich and lucky.