Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25, 2009
2:00 AM

Two in the Morning

I’m writing this at exactly 2:00 AM. As to why I’m still up, I just feel like doing it. It’s been a while since I’ve been up this late. I’m still awake even though I have to go to work tomorrow. Besides, I don’t need to go early cause it’s a Saturday. Plus the fact that I hate going to work on Saturdays, but oh well I don’t have a choice. It may seem like my punishment for my absenteeism last April 13. What’s done is done.

I’ve been busying myself at this wee hour watching Blood + Episode 23, which I missed earlier during Studio 23 primetime. I’ve been taking pictures of Haji by pausing the episodes and taking a close good shot of him with my phone. You see, I love this guy a lot; more than I do with the real bastard one.

It’s just real quiet at this hour and I really liked it. I don’t work in a call center but I’m used to this type of sleeping habit. And I just love to be alone at times, in this quiet hour in the comfort of my very own sanctuary. My mind tends to wander at these times.

I remember, I’ve been wondering for almost the whole day; if someone has been bothered these past few weeks. But I guess, he isn’t bothered at all. I’m sure by the way I know him, he’ll just call it nothing out of ordinary. Anyway, I don’t have any business with him anymore. I just hope it will stay like this permanently.

I will likely end this night with a few pages of Norwegian Wood, which I’m rereading now. I’ve always done this at night especially during Friday nights. I’d stay up as late as 4:00 AM just with the pleasure of my book. So from here on, I guess I’m about to take some few pages and sleep. So I’m off.