Tuesday, February 06, 2007



the rain reminds me of him..
how cold he is,
how gloomy he made me feel
how much tears i shed because of him,
how much damage he caused...
and how stupid i am for still wanting rain!!!"



the rain

know what,i don't really like the rain.the rain causes so much havoc to me. i can't go out cause i will gets my pants wet and the day is all so gloomy and sad.everything is just so irritating.except for the fact that i'd love to stay at Starbucks and enjoy a cup of coffee.that would be really mesmerizing isn't it?!and it would be really lovely to have a nice long sleep if i get so lazy to get a cup of coffee at the nearby mall.these are the only reason why i think the rain is nice.the message above i just saw it written on a desk at school.whoever had written it he or she might have been really troubled by whom he or she was talking to in that message.the rain is so sad that's why we get so emotional at times.we remember things.me,i've been stupid as well for only one reason, i've been so stupid so many times.he was like the rain so cold and so mean.so mean that i even wanted to stop the rain from pouring.so cold because it reminds me of the pretentious things the rain always do.so selfish cause the rain never thinks of the way i do.the rainnever remembers to say sorry.the rain was never good to me.it's not that i'm asking some favors but i think the rain should listen to me too.if the rain needs to be consoled then the rain shouldn't come to me but to the one it should go to.what hurts is that the rain never trusted me.i knew nothing but just simple facts about the rain cause it was so private that i never felt i was a friend.maybe i should just accept that the rain was never my friend but only my benefactor.i hate the rain cause it is so selfish.i hate the rain cause it is so mean. i hate the rain cause it is so damn pretending.i hate the rain cause i hate being used by it. i hate,i hate, i hate.but i still want the rain cause i'm stupid however i will not let the rain pour hard on me ever again.