Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Younger Sister Act
******
What day is it today? Today is November 25, 2006 Saturday. Jollibee Moraita. New Nursing Bldg.
******
Those that are above are some of the memorable parts in my day today. It was, I think the 2nd time around that I have seen his sister. I think I saw her before. Me and Anna waited for them inside Jollibee. However, it took them quite some time to get there later than I have expected. Then something happened in the middle of this scenario. Kath's aunt saw us and began showering us with detective like questions about the whereabouts of her niece. We answered honestly ofcourse. Then, she takes off to the counter. Then I was standing and suddenly I saw him and he can't seem to find me. I smashed him with my bundle of newspapers to notice me. Then I saw his sister and I said leave her to me ok you can go now if you have class. Then he vanished out of my sight. Then suddenly he came back just to find out that he went the other way,the way to recto.
*********
So we went back to school to take her to the exam room. We went to LNB 201 then I found out she doesn't have a pencil so I rushed down to buy her one while Anna stayed with her. When I came back, I heard this lady who said that the exam is not in there. So I took a peek at the room and there were students having their class. I asked this woman and she said it's the other building. I knew exactly where it was. So I told them to leave the building right away. When we arrived there, I asked Jacky to go in and bid her goodluck and which she replied a smile. We went to our class until it was finished. We were seating on the benches in freedom park and I told them that I should go fetch her. She texted me that she was already there to where I instructed her to.I thought she was lost becasue I couldn't see her and poof there she was. I took her with me to freedom park while we waited for Keny to txt me. Then when he said that he's already there, we went out. I looked for him everywhere and he's not there. I texted him to ask where he was. There he was and I immediately said I'll go now.
******
I asked his sister about Ma'am Marzan, if she's married now which is to my surprised still not married. Then before I took her to meet her brother, I asked her about Keny and ate Bily. She answered me," I think they're still at it. I'm not quite sure ate. " I also asked her if Keny does really have a class tomorow and she said no. The first thing that came to my mind, wow he lied to me. And that one petty thing I found out that he's still with ate bily knocks me off immediately.
*******
Jacky,she is a very timid girl. I barely understand her before I took herto the exam room because her voice was so "mahina". I thought she was just like me who have soft voice and shy as I still am. But she's a very nivce girl. To be honest,she's prettier than her older sister. She's very mild mannered at magalang. Just the exact opposite of her brother whose so full of himself at times. She can really adjust quickly because this is the first time that we get to talk to each other even though she had seen me before. She talks a lot at makwento siya. Hindi siya nahihiya sakin kc we were talking sa text and we were conversing about her brother, her school stuff and Jan jan,my neighbor and her classmate.
*****
But most of all, she told me that when she asked Keny about his relationship with ate billy. He just ignored her as if he didn't hear her. So what was that really? I don't know. She told me that Keny wasn't making kwento these days so she doesn't know if he has a girlfriend now.
****
I thought he lied to me but I was wrong. He really does have a class tomorrow, Jacky told me.
*****
She's a nice girl and she has a lot to smile about I hope she pass one of FEU, UST or UP not because she is Keny's sister but because I like her.