Credits: tweetyandfriends@YT
Aigoo, I just found out when I got home that they're at the airport already. I thought they're gonna leave tomorrow. Such a pity, they left so soon. Sadly, I wasn't able to see them off this time since I didn't know. And I'm too tired already, got no more energy to rush to the airport. At least I was there when they arrived last night. Have a safe trip boys! I'm gonna miss them. Had another great concert experience with them even if it's just 4 songs.
Gonna post my fancams at the airport last night and at the concert tomorrow. I'm dead tired. Need to rest and sleep. My legs and feet are still aching.
My Kibummie is super hot at the airport again! And so is Eli and even Kiseop too. I still wish I was there. I felt like I missed a lot.
![]() |
| And here is a very sexy and hot photo of my Kibummie inside their hotel bathroom. He tweeted this today. That really kills my hubby! He's such a tease! |
![]() |
| A good bye wave at the airport for their departure to Korea. Bye my hubby! See u soon again! I miss u already! Omo, why so hot my Kibummie! Take care, rest and sleep well. U-kiss fighting! |

