Tuesday, January 18, 2011

生日快樂 Jay Chou!


I've known Jay Chou by even before I got into K-Pop and SS501. However, it was only last week that I actually started listening to his songs. I know he's a superstar especially in his native Taiwan. He's a musical genius but if you come to think of it, he wasn't actually trained at singing but more on composing and instruments. Maybe his singing skills was yet to be discovered then.

He and Wang Lee Hom created their own style of music and I happen to like Wang Lee Hom too. It's not hard to like Jay Chou because his music is really unique. I've been listening to his old albums for like everyday since last week. It's quite ironic too to find out that he and Kang Dong-won have the same birthday. :) Oh my, it's meant to be that I would come to love/like two persons who were born on the same day only different year.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY CHOU!!!