Tuesday, January 18, 2011

생일축하합니다 강동원!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANG DONG-WON!!!


I've been a fan of Kang Dong-won since I saw him from the movie Duelist with Ha Ji-won. Thanks to a college friend who suggested me the movie. I don't even remember the exact year or month I became a fan. It's actually been 3 or 4 years I guess. Since then, I've watched most of his movies and I have a pirated copy of his series from long time ago 1% of Something but still have to have a copy of Funny Wild Girl which is only available on YesAsia.

There's just something so mysterious about him. Of all the movies I've watched, I've never seen him in a sexy role or something that requires him to show off his body. It's quite a shame since I know he has a great body even if he doesn't flaunt it.I do hope he could try even once when he's done with his army duties. Or maybe he could portray a seductive role. :) He's come a long way from being a model into a brief stint in television dramas and straight to movies. I hope he can go back to the tv dramas though at least once in awhile.

He has definitely honed his craft and proven that he's not just another pretty face who graces the screen to make hearts flutter. I'm excited to see Haunters with Go Soo by the way. Anyway, it was  a great 2010 for him and I hope he's doing fine at the army. More blessings and success, good health and more Kang Dong-won always.

생일축하합니다!!!