Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back from Hiatus

I'm back from a week's hiatus due to some problems. Starting today, I guess I won't be updating as much as I did before on SS501. I'll just be reading the updates from Liezel or Yen and will only be choosing some from those to post here. 

There's been an unexpected issue I had for the past week so I decided to rest from blogging anything on SS501 and even U-Kiss had to be dragged into this. I've been thinking a lot of things too. Something happened last Saturday that prompted me to not read or post anything about SS501 starting that day. It made me think that maybe I need to go lie-low on SS501 this year, I'm not sure how long this hiatus will be.

I will still be attending the KyuSaeng fanmeet on February 5 but I've been disoriented about it since last Saturday. For the past six days, I've only been busying myself watching Kang Dong-won's movies, one of my very first biases. At least when I see Dong-won sshi I'm happy and I don't get to remember what happened last Saturday. 

That thing last Saturday made me not read about SS501 because it has something to do with SS501. However, I will still be buying those SS501 stuffs that I don't have yet of course. As for any future events concerning SS501 members here, I think I would still go but just to support them but I think I won't be doing more than that like what I did when Hyun-joong was here. Like checking in their hotel, nahh it's been really expensive honestly. I need to put my money into something else, well since Dong-won sshi is in the army I decided I'll be starting to buy his movies to compensate for his temporary absence. 

I miss the guy a lot even more so now that he's in the army. I missed a lot of things about him when I got occupied with SS501 and U-Kiss but it will be different this time. I'll be having more time for him from now on. 

Dong-won sshi, I still love him more than anyone from my bias list.