Sunday, June 13, 2010

YouTube- UKiss on Showbiz Central (June 13, 2010)



U-Kiss at Showbiz Central June 13,2010

I feel bad for my dear boys cause their organizer, promoter whatever made them do 2 guesting just few hours after they have arrived. That is just so insensitive. My boys are tired from the flight. Can't you give them some rest people? I feel proud because they still look mighty fine although I know they're tired. But you can't see it in their faces. Even SS501 don't do something like this, guest just after their arrival. OMG.

And those Showbiz Central better fix their staffs. Stupid ever,that is my hubby's name in there. You can't just simply switch it from Kibum's face of Super Junior. That's just lame. Well maybe I can forgive them for mispronouncing Eli, Xander and Soohyun's name. But still, it's not their 1st time in your station damn it! This just shows how GMA 7 can be so poor at almost everything. I didn't even see a single billboard for U-Kiss! What the hell! If it was with ABS CBN, I'm sure they have lots of promotion a huge billboard in EDSA or somewhere. These people just think of money. Don't use my dear boys for that.

That is why please God make this concert a success. We're there to support so please help us God to make it happen. And make these people see that they're toying with the wrong people. That this will be a successful concert despite their lack of promotions, error and almost everything that's lacking.

Please bless them tomorrow God. Give this as a gift for their long hardwork. They deserved it more more than anyone else. Not because I love them because they're really talented.

creds:PriestezJanrose@YT