Sunday, June 06, 2010



HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KIM HYUN JOONG!



I know I'm a bit late for doing this. I'm practically late for 2 hours before the clock hits 12:00AM. I should have done this last night or earlier but couldn't earlier since I had to go to mass to pray for dear Hyun Joong's 24th birthday.

Hi Leader, I'm here again doing my usual blog post every time you have your birthday. I hope you woke up to a bright sunny and nice day on your special day.It's a good thing that there's no Inkigayo Comeback today because you have to rest on your special day of course. I'm pretty sure you're still up at this hour celebrating your birthday. I hope you're having fun with your chingu's and family and all the people who loves and support you.

I wish that you're getting much better by the days. Thank you for being the Leader that we love and for being who and what you are. Thank you for being so dedicated and professional in everything that you do. Thank you for being a good brother and leader to your SS501 brothers.

I wanna thank God for having you born on the same year as I do. This makes me feel special and somewhat close to you since we're of the same age. That makes us both born on the year of the Tiger.

I wish you all the best the world can offer. I hope you find happiness in everything that you do. And I pray for your safety always. So please take good care of yourself always. I pray for you and SS501 more blessings in the future and more more of everything that's good.

I wanna congratulate you as well for coming this far Leader and I'm proud of you and all the TS and Hyunnies around the world. I hope you're happy with your achievements too and what you've become. Thank you for giving us great music and for showing us your true self and your amazing talents.

Daebak for you Leader! And daebak for SS501's great new album Destination!!!

AGAIN, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI-HOO SUNBAE, SHINLANG AND TO OUR DEAR LEADER HYUN JOONG!!

I WISH YOU MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME AND ETERNAL HAPPINESS. TS AND HYUNNIES ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. WE LOVE YOU FOREVER.

ILU DEAR HYUN JOONG!!! ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

credits: Yen@Hersheys