Tuesday, June 08, 2010

[2005/06/08] SS501 Debut Stage "Everything" live performance @ Show Musi...



It's just lovely to see their debut stage. It makes me so much more proud of my lovely boys for what they have become. I love this song, one of my favorite songs of them. They were so innocent looking and so cute here. Five years later, they've really grown into fine handsome young men. Boys who became men. Boys who carried and followed the same dream until now.

Although I wasn't a fan of yours since the start, this is a promise I wanna make to myself; that I will forever be your supporter and one of your biggest fans ever especially Hyun Joong. It doesn't matter if I wasn't there at the beginning, what matters is I will be with you forever. Although, in my heart somehow I wish I could have witnessed how your started. But I'm really thankful of what you've become and how you stayed humble despite being so popular.

I wanna thank you for introducing me to a new world. And for making me a happier person. For being my reason, my motivation, my happiness, for making me smile and for being just who and what you are.

Congratulations my lovely boys for making it this far. I wish more blessings in the coming years. More anniversaries okay. More great music and more of SS%01 for the coming 10 or 20 years. I wish you continue to love each other and support each other. ILU my bb's. Be strong always. Keep fighting and keep believing. God Bless!


Again,축하드립니다!!! SS501 대박!!!!

HAPPY 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

credit: WWloveSS501@YT